How to be Unhappy
* Make little things bother you. Don’t just let them, MAKE them.
* Lose your perspective on things and keep it lost: don’t put first things first.
* Get yourself a good worry, one about which you cannot do anything.
* Be a perfectionist, which means not that you work hard to do your best, but that you condemn yourself and others for not achieving perfection.
* Be right. Be always right. Be the only one who is always right, and be rigid in your rightness.
* Don’t trust or believe people, or accept them at anything but their worst and weakest.
* Be suspicious. Insist that others always have hidden motives.
* Always compare yourself unfavorably to others. This guarantees instant misery.
* Take personally everything that happens to you.
* Don’t give yourself whole-heartily to anyone or anything.